Wednesday Night Dinner & Small Groups will resume August 21.
Dinner 5:00pm - Small Groups & Classes 6:00pm
There are so many ways for you to get connected and plugged into the community here at Wesley,
and one of the best ways to do that is through Wesley On Wednesdays (WOW)!
We serve weekly dinners followed by small groups and classes.
Costs: $7/adult; $3/ages 3-12; free/under 3.
- The Pastor’s Bible Study. Greg Porterfield leads a discussion.
- 11:05 Replay. Discussion based on Sunday's sermon. Room 21.
- Financial Peace University. Dave Ramsey's money management class. Room 25.
- Mom’s Group. Joanne Cirincione leads a discussion. Room 23.
- Grief Support Group. Mark and Dawn Titter lead this caring group to stand by those facing loss.
- Knit One Crochet Too. Penny Hodges and Kathy Buckner lead this opportunity to have an hour to share in crafting with others. Disciple Conference Room.
- Small groups meeting at various locations.
- WAM - Worship Arts Ministry. Led by Heather Peacock beginning August 21. 2nd-5th grade children can participate in an intensive music experience. Becoming excellent music readers is our goal as we ring handchimes, play drums and prepare songs for traditional worship. This group also provides leadership for our annual Children's Nativity Play. Contact Heather to join this group.
- WOW Kidz Series. New series starts in August.
Click here for more information about the small groups and classes
during WOW and throughout the week.
Click here to register for any of our weekly small groups or classes.
WOW Resumes August 21!
Special Dietary Needs
Please make a reservation for dinner by noon on Monday by clicking here
or calling Ellen Ashe at 706-869-0888.
We also have small groups and classes that meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
so that everyone can find a Wesley group that fits their schedule. Click here for more information.