Wednesday Night Dinner & Small Groups
Dinner 5:00pm - Small Groups & Classes 6:00pm
There are so many ways for you to get connected and plugged into the community here at Wesley,
and one of the best ways to do that is through Wesley On Wednesdays (WOW)!
We serve weekly dinners followed by small groups and classes.
Costs: $7/adult; $3/ages 3-12; free/under 3.
- The Pastor’s Bible Study. Greg Porterfield lead a discussion of the Rob Bell book “What is the Bible.” a new look at how to read and integrate God’s sacred text into our lives.
- 11:05 Replay. David Blackwood and Heidi Grabowski lead a discussion of the 11:05 sermon to dig deeper into how to live into God’s word.
- Mom’s Group. Joanne Cirincione leads a discussion of the book “Love Lives Here- Finding What You Need in a World Telling You What You Want." Room 23.
- Grief Support Group. Mark and Dawn Titter lead this caring group to stand by those facing loss.
- Knit One Crochet Too. Penny Hodges and Kathy Buckner lead this opportunity to have an hour to share in crafting with others. Disciple Conference Room.
- Small groups meeting at various locations.
- WAM - Worship Arts Ministry. Led by Heather Peacock Children for 2nd-5th grade children. WAM will incorporate singing, playing instruments and preparing music for worship two Sundays this fall. A highlight of the season will be the annual Children’s Nativity Play. Regular attendance is important! Students who sign up for this activity will be expected to make a commitment to regular attendance on Wednesdays, August 22-December 5
- Campfire Stories: The Bible is filled with amazing and exciting stories that are more than just fun-they are all true, and teach us about who God is and how we can be part of his BIG story. Join us each week around the campfire as we share some of the Bible’s greatest stories. Each week our campers will enjoy worshiping together through songs, games, story-telling and small group activities. This program presents God’s story to students from preschool up to 5th grade with age specific activities to help them experience the excitement of the Bible on their level!
Click here for more information about the small groups and classes
during WOW and throughout the week.
Click here to register for any of our weekly small groups or classes.
NO WOW ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21!
WOW Menu for Wednesday, November 28:
Special Dietary Needs
Grilled chicken, salad
Please make a reservation for dinner by noon on Monday by clicking here
or calling Ellen Ashe at 706-869-0888 ext. 208.
We also have small groups and classes that meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
so that everyone can find a Wesley group that fits their schedule. Click here for more information.