WOW Supper - 5:30pm.
Small Groups & Classes begin January 22, 2020, 6:00pm.
There are so many ways for you to get connected and plugged into the community here at Wesley,
and one of the best ways to do that is through Wesley On Wednesdays (WOW)!
We serve weekly dinners followed by small groups and classes.
Costs: $7/adult; $3/ages 3-12; free/under 3.
- Pastor's Bible Study. Led by Greg Porterfield. Contemporary Space
- Life with Boudaries. Led by Scott Harris. Room 26.
- Healthy Habits. Led by Wesley's own panel of experts. Five relevant topics. Room 21
- Wednesday Moms Group. Joanne Cirincione leads as the group explores Velvet Elvis, a book of spiritual growth.
- Grief Support Group. Mark and Dawn Titter lead this caring group to stand by those facing loss. Prayer Room.
- Knit One Crochet Too. Penny Hodges and Kathy Buckner lead this hour to share in crafting with others. Disciple Conference Room.
- Small groups meeting at various locations.
- Elementary Kidz Choir. 5:30pm
- WOW Kidz Series. Snowy Ridge: Learn how to grow in your friendship with God while exploring the icy trails and snowy ridges of God's creation! 6:00pm.
Click here for more information about the small groups and classes
during WOW and throughout the week.
Click here to register for any of our weekly small groups or classes.
January 22, 2020
Fried chicken, mac & cheese, green beans,
corn bread muffins, banana pudding
Special Dietary Needs
Grilled chicken, salad
No reservations necessary.
We also have small groups and classes that meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
so that everyone can find a Wesley group that fits their schedule. Click here for more information.