Dinner 5:30pm - Small Groups & Classes 6:00pm
There are so many ways for you to get connected and plugged into the community here at Wesley,
and one of the best ways to do that is through Wesley On Wednesdays (WOW)!
We serve weekly dinners followed by small groups and classes.
Costs: $7/adult; $3/ages 3-12; free/under 3.
- Pastor's Bible Study. Greg Porterfield leads a study based on Inspired by Rachel Held Evans. Contemporary Space. Begins October 16.
- Faith Sharing. David Blackwood helps up learn how to be more comfortable in sharing our faith. Room 26. Begins October 16.
- Moms of Tweens and Teens. Find hope in the challenging parenting season. Led by Joanne Cirincione. Room 23.
- Grief Support Group. Mark and Dawn Titter lead this caring group to stand by those facing loss. Prayer Room.
- Knit One Crochet Too. Penny Hodges and Kathy Buckner lead this hour to share in crafting with others. Disciple Conference Room.
- Small groups meeting at various locations.
- Elementary Kidz Choir. 5:30pm
- WOW Kidz Series. 6:00pm. Let's set sail on a pirate adventure! As we search for treasure along this journey, we will discover that the good news about Jesus is the best treasure of all—a treasure we can store in our very own hearts!
Click here for more information about the small groups and classes
during WOW and throughout the week.
Click here to register for any of our weekly small groups or classes.
October 16, 2019
Hamburger, hot dogs, Cole slaw, pasta salad,
French fries, brownies and ice cream
Special Dietary Needs
Grilled Chicken, salad
Please make a reservation for dinner by noon on Monday by clicking here
or calling Ellen Ashe at 706-869-0888.
We also have small groups and classes that meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
so that everyone can find a Wesley group that fits their schedule. Click here for more information.