Wednesday Night Supper resumes August 21.
WOW Community Night
Dinner begins at 5:30pm.
At 6:00pm, adults are invited to the Contemporary Worship Space to enjoy a program celebrating the important place you hold in our Wesley Community. Sign up for classes and purchase books needed for studies beginning August 28. Children and students meet at 6:00pm for their usual WOW activities.
Small Groups will resume August 28.
Dinner 5:30pm - Small Groups & Classes 6:00pm
There are so many ways for you to get connected and plugged into the community here at Wesley,
and one of the best ways to do that is through Wesley On Wednesdays (WOW)!
We serve weekly dinners followed by small groups and classes.
Costs: $7/adult; $3/ages 3-12; free/under 3.
- The Pastor’s Bible Study. Scott Harris leads a discussion on the Lord's Prayer.
- Leadership. Be the leader God intends you to be. Led by Greg Porterfield. Room 22.
- Moms of Tweens and Teens. Find hope in the challenging parenting season. Led by Joanne Cirincione. Room 23.
- Reconciling Conversations. Scott Oswald and mom Karen share their journey of reconciling faith and LGBTQ+ affirmation. Room 28.
- Grief Support Group. Mark and Dawn Titter lead this caring group to stand by those facing loss.
- Me, Myself and I Am. Learn about the nature of Jesus and God from Philippians. Led by Heather Peacock. Room 21.
- Knit One Crochet Too. Penny Hodges and Kathy Buckner lead this opportunity to have an hour to share in crafting with others. Disciple Conference Room.
- Small groups meeting at various locations.
- Elementary Kidz Choir. Begins in August at 5:30pm
- WOW Kidz Series. New WOW Kidz Series Begins August 21! Let's set sail on a pirate adventure! As we search for treasure along this journey, we will discover that the good news about Jesus is the best treasure of all—a treasure we can store in our very own hearts!
Click here for more information about the small groups and classes
during WOW and throughout the week.
Click here to register for any of our weekly small groups or classes.
WOW Resumes August 21!
Special Dietary Needs
Please make a reservation for dinner by noon on Monday by clicking here
or calling Ellen Ashe at 706-869-0888.
We also have small groups and classes that meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
so that everyone can find a Wesley group that fits their schedule. Click here for more information.